Johore Tin is an established tin manufacturing company that is listed in the main market of Bursa Malaysia. We have subsidiaries in the Tin can and F&B industries. There are various job area in which you can apply for depending on your knowledge and expertise. Graduates and professionals alike, Johore Tin will provide opportunities that will help you grow and learn within a friendly environment with a clear career prospect.
We are currently seeking for self motivated and result orientated candidates to fill the following position(s):
Position: Production Technician
- Minimum SPM or Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) in any field with relevant experiences as technician in the manufacturing / production industry.
- At least 2 years of experince working in mechanical fields (preferably in Tin Manufacturing)
- Good self discipline and work independently with minimum supervision
- Responsible for overall maintenance and the smooth running of the production machine.
- Responsible for carrying out scheduled preventive maintenance on machine / equipment.
- Attend to machine breakdown, machine performance and efficiency.
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance support and administration works, including reports and documentation control of ISO 9001 & FSSC 22000.
- Liaise and ensure effective communication with internal and external department staff on maintenance repairing works arrangement.
- Solve complaint of defect efficiently
- Maintain and update the inventory of spare parts to support the operations of all equipment.
- Handle special assignments given by the superior.
Closing Date: 19th July 2020
Position: Asst. Production Manager
- Oversee and ensure the production processes and all machinery and electrical system are in good working conditions at all time
- To monitor and ensure scheduled preventive maintenance on machine/equipment been carry out.
- To monitor the production schedule smooth and run in cost effective.
- Responsible for day to day production planning & control, maintenance support and administration works including manpower arrangement, OJT training, reports and documentation control of FSSC 22000.
- Liaise and ensure effective communication with internal & external department staff on maintenance repairing and works arrangement.
- To provide information on process control requirements in term of product safety and meet output target with required specifications.
- Preparing and analyzing performance and productivity report.
- Solve complaint of defect efficiently.
- Min qualification Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in any related field or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience in manufacturing environment.
- Advantage with technical knowledge in machinery and electrical system maintenance technique and processes
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and decision-making skills.
- Ability to solve complex manufacturing problem
- Ability to influence and strong accountability.
- Mature and work independently with minimum supervision.
Position: Senior Electrician
- Responsible in all aspects related to electrical duties – trouble shoot and repair, preventive maintenance, installation jobs, testing equipment and electrical parts for factory machinery.
- Responsible to execute the work assignment independently, maintaining high competency of skills, safe-guard the safety rules and housekeeping.
- Responsible for day to day maintenance support and administration works including reports and documentation control of FSSC 22000.
- Liaise and ensure effective communication with internal & external department staff on maintenance repairing works arrangement.
- Maintain and update inventory of spare parts to support the operations of all equipment
- Handle special assignment assigned by superior
- Min. Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM)/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Those with higher Electrical Competency Certification
- At least 5 years working experience in Electrical field.
- Good self discipline and work independently with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates, please send in your detailed résumé indicating you current & expected salary and a recent passport sized photograph (not returnable) to the mailing address/email below:
Human Resource Department
Johore Tin Factory Sdn Bhd PTD 124298, Jalan Kempas Lama, Kampung Seelong Jaya, 81300, Skudai Johor, Malaysia
Tel: +607-599 8990 / Fax: +607-500 8991 / E-mail: email@example.com