Johore Tin is an established tin manufacturing company that is listed in the main market of Bursa Malaysia. We have subsidiaries in the Tin can and F&B industries. There are various job area in which you can apply for depending on your knowledge and expertise. Graduates and professionals alike, Johore Tin will provide opportunities that will help you grow and learn within a friendly environment with a clear career prospect.
We are currently seeking for self motivated and result orientated candidates to fill the following position(s):
Position: Printing Manager
- Oversee and ensure the printing processes and all machinery and electrical system are in good working conditions at all time;
- To monitor and ensure scheduled preventive maintenance on machine/equipment been carry out;
- To monitor the printing schedule smooth and run in cost effective;
- Responsible for day to day printing planning & control, maintenance support and administration works including manpower arrangement, OJT training, reports and documentation control of FSSC 22000;
- Liaise and ensure effective communication with internal & external department staffs on maintenance repairing and works arrangement;
- To provide information on process control requirements in term of product safety and meet output target with required specifications;
- Preparing and analyzing performance and productivity report;
- Solve complaint of defect efficiently.
- Min qualification Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in any related field or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience in printing environment.
- Good technical knowledge in machinery and electrical system maintenance technique and processes
- With graphic background is an advantage
- Good eyesight without color blindness
- Strong leadership, planning, organizing and analytical skills with effective communication skills
- Good time management and planning skills
- Ability to solve complex manufacturing problem with good analytical & problem solving skills
- Good self discipline and work independently with minimum supervision
Position: Purchasing Executive / Purchasing Assistant
- Source for reliable potential vendors
- Reviews and processes Requisition Form & Purchase Orders
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Builds and maintains relationships with vendors and fellow colleagues
- Prepare cost analyses and identify pricing trends
- Follow up with vendors on orders & timely delivery
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition
- Adhere to laws, company rules and regulations
- Min qualification Diploma in any related field or equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge in Chinese is an advantage.
- Strong organizing and analytical skills with effective communication skills
- Interpersonal skills with positive attitude.
- Able to multi-task and handle detailed documentations and procedures.
- Computer literate – well versed with Microsoft office and ERP system
Interested candidates, please send in your detailed résumé indicating you current & expected salary and a recent passport sized photograph (not returnable) to the mailing address/email below:
Human Resource Department
Johore Tin Factory Sdn Bhd
PTD 124298, Jalan Kempas Lama, Kampung Seelong Jaya, 81300, Skudai Johor, Malaysia
Tel: +607-599 8990 / Fax: +607-500 8991 / E-mail: email@example.com